Location: Omaha, NE
The core function of the Data Engineer role is to build data pipelines that are reliable, robust, and stable.
- Collaborate with team members to plan, prototype, and build data pipelines
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Optimize data storage practices according to user requirements
- Programming experience in Python and Node
- Experience working with large quantities of data
- Experience with AWS cloud services
- Knowledge in data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques for big data platforms
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes