Combating Violence and Exploitation
with data-driven research & technology.
We are building an ecosystem of products in collaboration with our partners that help communities identify and respond to human trafficking.
The ecosystem comprises two software platforms:
PAVE provides service providers with the means to identify and move services to victims and act as a case management system to monitor service provision.
LEADS provides leads to law enforcement in a manner focusing them on traffickers, not the victims, and assists in investigations leading to successful prosecutions.
- Their technology helped us find and address exploitative situations that would have otherwise gone unnoticed.Glen Parks, Assistant Attorney General & NHTTF Coordinator, Nebraska Attorney General’s Office
- Investigative leads from HTI resulted in the dismantling of the two largest domestic and international sex trafficking organizations identified to date.Homeland Security Investigations
- I could not do my job without the true partnership that HTI brings.Meghan Malik, Trafficking Project Manager, Women’s Fund of Omaha
- HTI’s statistics and data are integral to the work that I do and help inform every step of my work in the Nebraska Legislature regarding human trafficking.Senator Patty Pansing-Brooks, Nebraska Legislature, 28th District
- HTI is the most comprehensive approach to date in understanding and combatting domestic and international sex trafficking. Their innovative methods are contributing to a philosophical change in law enforcement's and the public's attitudes and approach to commercial sex and human trafficking.Homeland Security Investigations
- The work that HTI is doing, being able to be part of that, has really helped me to be stronger and to continue the fight.Rachel Pointer, Movement Liaison, Free the People Movement and survivor of sexual exploitation and human trafficking