Law Enforcement Assistant for
Dismantling Sex Trafficking
Investigations & Intelligence Gathering
An innovative platform for proactively investigating trafficking that
provides law enforcement users with leads on trafficking in their area.
LEADS was designed as a result of years of ongoing research to help law enforcement identify traffickers and see the full scope of the network in order to hold perpetrators accountable.
LEADS facilitates an intel-driven approach that decreases emphasis on victim self-identification and cooperation, and provides law enforcement with credible and actionable cases that investigators can work on collaboratively.
- Creates data and statistics on investigations conducted or support even if they result in a non-trafficking conviction.
- Facilitates multi-agency investigations and deconfliction.
- Helps to triage cases, sort through the noise, detect key people and connections, refine what you need more information on, and drive next steps when working on numerous complex investigations.
- Stores information gathered in the investigative / intel stage all in one centralized place where it is searchable and able to be analyzed for connections.
- Aids in figuring out how individuals link and being able to access the evidence and data behind the connections.
Rooted in the Nebraska Human Trafficking Task Force, or NHTTF efforts to better identify and respond to trafficking as a system, so that victims can get the help they need.
Identifying situations of violence and exploitation is a major challenge, but it is critical for survivors getting access to the help they deserve. The NHTTF-led effort involved studying current community efforts to identify and respond to trafficking, reviewing dozens of existing screening tools, and developing an understanding of what would work. PAVE is the culmination of these efforts. Whether you’re a nurse or a parole officer, we equip you with the tools necessary to recognize situations of trafficking so you know what action to take.
Interested in learning more?
Complete the form below and we will get in touch with you.