Screen, Respond, Connect, & Serve as a Community
PAVE is an innovative platform designed for anyone who comes in contact with potential trafficking victims, facilitating best practices and creating a single screening, assessment, and referral process for victims of trafficking.
From screening through next steps, PAVE provides users from child welfare agencies, schools, victim services providers, and more with the tools to improve identification and response as a collaborative community. We can tailor PAVE to work within the context of each agency’s reporting and referral process. The platform consists of five customizable building blocks organizations can pick and choose from based on their needs.
Houses the Initial Screen & In-Depth Assessment. These tools allow users to identify those at risk of being trafficked and to make the final determination that trafficking has occurred.
Agencies likely to come in contact with victims (ex: hospitals, probation) use the initial screening tool to identify potential trafficking victims.
Trauma-informed professionals trained on trafficking leverage the in-depth assessment to determine whether and how the situation meets the definition of trafficking.
Includes a true case management system so users can manage their cases from intake to identification and response
Facilitates reporting and referral-making ensuring that victim/survivors are offered the help they need wherever they are, and contains a directory of victim services, best practices, & training materials so users know how to best serve victim/survivors and where else they can receive services.
This includes systematizing policies around information sharing, confidentiality, referrals, and mandatory reporting.
When the results of the Initial Screen demonstrate that an individual is high-risk, we recommend a referral to a service provider, and the system makes recommendations concerning next steps appropriate for the survivor’s unique situation.
User training is embedded within the platform and access is provided during the onboarding process. Custom trainings can be provided upon request.
Provides aggregate data reports to agency admins allowing agencies to meet reporting requirements with minimal burdens.
This includes data needed for grant reporting.
What Our Partners
PAVE connects the anti-trafficking community, allowing users to share crucial data to identify potential victims and connect them to services sooner.
start making an impact sooner.
- Less likely to fall through the cracks
- Access to critical benefits, such as immigration relief and criminal record relief
- Minimizes re-traumatization of telling the same story unnecessarily
- More streamlined referral & reporting processes
- Empirical data to quantify the problem
- Data & research necessary for raising awareness and justifying & guiding legislative change
- Better understanding of issues & gaps
- Funding to combat trafficking often requires measurement of need & impact – PAVE creates this data & makes it available to admin automatically
- Thorough, built-in training
- Up-to-date resources list for referrals
- Customizable sharing settings to work for any team, partnership, & project
Built in collaboration
Interested in learning more about PAVE?
Contact us today.